This licence allows anyone to make adventures, monsters, or hacks for The Dee Sanction, whether to sell or publish for free.
If you keep to these rules, you can publish free or commercial material based upon or declaring compatibility with The Dee Sanction without express permission from Paul Baldowski or All Rolled Up.
Without explicit permission, you may not:
- Copy or translate the art or text of The Dee Sanction Core Rules or official supplements and adventures;
- Use The Dee Sanction or All Rolled Up logos;
- State or imply that your work is an official Dee Sanction product or that Paul Baldowski or All Rolled Up endorse it
- Use and reference the game rules and mechanics;
- Reference any locations, monsters, characters or factions mentioned in The Dee Sanction Core Rules
You must include the following text somewhere within your publication, in legible and visible type, and on the website or storefront where you promote the product:
[Product name] is an independent production by [Author or Publisher] and is not affiliated with Paul Baldowski or All Rolled Up. [Product name] is created under The Dee Sanction Third-Party Licence.
You must include this text pertaining to copyright legibly somewhere on the product:
The Dee Sanction is copyright 2021 by Paul Baldowski.
Neither Paul Baldowski nor All Rolled Up takes responsibility for any legal claims against your product.
You are allowed and encouraged (but are not required) to use the “Compatible with The Dee Sanction” logo in your product and on the website or storefront where you promote the product.
Products that infringe on the intellectual property of others;
Neither your product nor any promotional material may contain sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, discriminatory, or other repugnant or hateful content and tropes
You must have permission to use any artwork included in your product;
Any art used with a licence should include an appropriate note or credit to that effect.
2 Replies to “The Dee Sanction Third Party Licence”